Basically the IR Touchscreen systems are pretty simple, one a PCB Board , there are two sides of Infrared LEDs lamp --left and top are the IR transmitters and on the right and bottom are the receivers. So if a user touches somewhere in the middle, the path of IR will be disrupted and IR ray will not reach the receiving end, therefore the touch action effects.
Glass is not necessary parts for an infrared touch screen .
If you find big size touch screen , our Aluminum frame IR touch will be your best choice .It works without glass ,for big size , only 4 frames for shipping ,easily assembled by client .
With the frames touch solution , save much shipping cost .
Assemble steps as below :
1. Take away all EPE and take out the protective cover from two sides of section bar
2. Place the section bar in corresponding of the letter ( the side which has screw upward)
3. Use hand to hold the edge of PCBA and make pin and stand
4.Open the plastic bag which has screws and 3 pcs of corner cover
5. Place the cover on correspondingly corner(the cover has two sides please notice the side when assemble)
6. Mount all screws including covers, then a complete IR touch frame assembling finish.
Please wear ESD gloves or ESD bracelet when you do assembly
operation. Please connect to power supply when finish all assembly process.
On step 3 , please notice the connection of pin and stand.